Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cracked Upsy Daisy

I saw this card on Stampin' Addicts and totally fell in love with it! I thought I would try the technique myself. I am not very good at shading when I watercolor, so mine is lacking a bit - but I still like it.

The watercolor pencils I own are not the greatest, so I used ink from the SU white gel pen instead. I also opted to leave the flowers as they are, and not add centers. (This is also because of my lack of ability to shade..)

This card was a lot of fun to make!

This card uses:
Brocade Blue 5/8" Grosgrain
Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder
Signo White Gel Pen
Watercolor Pencils
Brocade Blue Classic Ink
Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Whisper White Craft Ink
Whisper White Cardstock
Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Brocade Blue Cardstock
Upsy Daisy Stamp Set
Sanded Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment