Wednesday, February 4, 2015

ICS Blog Hop - Let's Sale-a-Brate!


Hey there friends!  How are you doing?  I'm so happy that you stopped by to check out our February blog hop.  This month we are all focusing on Sale-a-Bration.  Do you know about Sale-a-Bration?  It is the BEST promotion Stampin' Up! does each year.  For every $50 you spend out of either the Idea Book or the Occasions catalog, you get to pick an *exclusive* item for FREE!


My card features the "You Brighten My Day" stamp set.  I love how this stamp set coordinates with a few of our punches.  I would have never seen the "What's Up" arrow punch as a house!  I just love it! 

Which is your favorite Sale-a-Bration item?   I am having a hard time choosing one this year.  They are all pretty fabulous!

Thanks again for stopping by!  Next up on the hop is Olivia, I know she has something super fun to share with you!  






Here's what I used to make this card:

9 comments: