Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Sale-a-Bration Coundown - 9 days left!

Hello again!  

There are only 9 days left in Sale-a-Bration, can you believe it??? 

Today I am showcasing the Flowering Fields stamp set.  Here's a fun fact about this stamp set - these flowers look unique to us here in the U.S., but that is because they are in fact native to Australia.  I am in love with Australia.  So, when I learned where these flowers came from - I loved them even more!

Here are some of my favorite Pinterest picks that feature this stamp set: 

Here is a card that I made for one of my classes: 


Thanks so much for stopping by, again today!  I hope you are having a great week.  Be sure to get any last minute Sale-a-Bration orders in!  & Please come back tomorrow for another countdown post!



Here is a shopping list for the card I made:

No comments:

Post a Comment