Tuesday, September 27, 2016

#SSInkTCC37 - Tiled Effect

Today, I'm playing along with the challenge posted over at SSInk.  This week they have a technique challenge. I love this technique!

Here's my card:

I did a 1/2" grid for my Whisper White, and then stamped the large flower from Birthday Blooms in Basic Black on top.  I water-colored the image using my aquapainter and some reinkers.  


Just for fun, when my image was dry, I highlighted some of the flower, and all of the words with my clear Wink of Stella pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



Here are the products I used on this card:

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along this week with us at SSInk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being our Challenge Winner for the SSINK September Technique Challenge! Your card is fabulous! Grab the Challenge Winner badge from our page and wear it with pride!

    ReplyDelete