Monday, January 16, 2017

Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration Challenge

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend.  I had a great weekend.  On Saturday I hosted a meeting for the members of my team.  Yesterday, I held two of my monthly classes.  The first was a Birthday Card Stamp-a-Stack, and the second was a Quick and Easy cards class.

Monday means challenge day over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration.  Today we have an Inkspiration Challenge going on.  I wasn't able to get my card posted in time to be with the Design Team posts.  But, I made a card, and wanted to play along anyway!

Here is the Inkspiration:


 Here is my card:

I tried to copy the ombre effect on the Inspiration heart.  I used the Sweet and Sassy Framelits to cut a heart out of the Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper.  I then sponged Pink Pirouette, Flirty Flamingo, and Melon Mambo onto the heart to create the ombre effect.  


That is all I have to share for today.  I hope you have a great day! 
Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment