Wednesday, February 1, 2017

SSInk 3-d Valentines

Hello everyone!  Happy Hump-Day.  We have made it halfway through the week - and the weekend is starting to come into view!

Today, over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are sharing 3-D Valentine items.  I love making three-dimensional items, especially treat holders!  Who doesn't love a cute little pick me up?

Here is what I made:


This tiny little bag is made from a 3"x6" piece of Designer Series Paper.  I saw this on a YouTube video by Dawn on her channel - Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.


The bag holds 3-4 Hershey nuggets that I wrapped in coordinating designer series paper.  I decorated my bag with a red glimmer heart, and a greeting from the Ready to Pop stamp set.

What kinds of things do you do for Valentine's Day?  What is your favorite treat holder?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment