Friday, April 7, 2017

Friday Favorites: Embossing Folders

Hello everyone!  TGIF!  I hope you had a good week!  I am in San Diego, CA this weekend for Stampin' Up!'s OnStage Local event.  I am so very excited to be here!  I will spend today as a volunteer helping to setup for our events, and then tonight I am so happy to have earned an invitation to CentreStage.  This is a dinner and training event for demonstrators who have earned the title of Silver Elite and above.  

I can't wait to share some fun pictures from this trip with you next week!

Today at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we have another edition of Friday Favorites.  This week the design team and I are sharing our favorite embossing folders.

My favorite embossing folder right now is the Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

Here is my card:

I love this folder, and really think it can go with any project you are working on.

That is all I have to share for today.  Be sure to check out the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration Blog for more embossing folder favorites!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole






1 comment:

  1. This is one of my all time favorite embossing folders, love!!!

    ReplyDelete