Wednesday, March 11, 2015

ICS Blog Hop - Spring is in the Air


Welcome to our March Hop!!  This month is all about spring!  Spring is such a fun season.  Animals wake up, plants start to sprout, and I can go back to wearing my capri's.  :)

This month I'm sharing a card I did for a swap last weekend.  I was able to attend a demonstrator event in Boise, Id with my BFF, Jen.  We had such a wonderful time!  I some fabulous demos, and made some new friends.  The card is super simple, and fast to recreate.  


I got the idea for this card from a make-n-take at another event I attended.  I am in love with this Painted Petals set.  It is just so pretty, and easy to use!  

The next stop in the hop is done by my lovely friend, Olivia.  I just know she has something fun in store for us!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Nichole




11 comments:

  1. Nichole, I really like this card and color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty pretty! Also love the color combo! Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get the painted petals after seeing your super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how very pretty!!! Nice use of this stamp set! And so springy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, love the touch of twine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. It would be a good make and take card for a workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You already know how much I love this card. And I love you too!

    ReplyDelete