Wednesday, April 1, 2015

ICS Blog Hop - Happy Mother's Day


Hey there!  Thanks so much for joining us for the April Blog Hop!  I hope you love all the Mother's Day inspiration that you've seen so far!  Be sure to go all the way through the hop for more great ideas.

I love Mother's Day.  For me, it is very special.  I love this dedicated day for telling other women what a great job they are doing with the loved ones in their lives.  I also love that it gives me a special chance to point out how awesome my Mom is.  My parents adopted me in high school.  I didn't make it easy for them.  But, they loved me anyways and my Mom especially continually showed an example of how love was supposed to look.  I wouldn't be the person I am today without her.  


My card this month features the Mother's Love stamp set.  I am in love with this set.  I knew from the very first time I saw it that I had to have it, and that it would be one of the few sets I'd keep long after it retires.  I chose my color combination from the color coach.  I am always so pleasantly surprised at how much I love the combos that the coach suggests.  

Today I have a fun little special for you.  One random person who leaves me a comment will receive a fun little gift from me.  I will be drawing the winner on Friday at 9am.  So, be sure to leave your comment before then!

Next up on our blog hop is my BFF, Jen.  I know she has something fabulous for us!  



13 comments:

  1. Oh that is very pretty, love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card and such a sweet sentiment. I enjoyed reading your story. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color combination! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and thx for sharing your touching story!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Nichole and thank you for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! And I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delicate pretty card! Thanks for sharing your story too that is pretty special Mom you have! Thanks for playing in our hop and for your help last night! Your a ROCK STAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the colors you used! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a soft and elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card. The color is soft and the ribbon makes it an elegant sweet caring card.

    ReplyDelete