Thursday, October 29, 2015

October D's Stamping Team USA Giving Thanks

Welcome!  I am so thankful that my friend Darla asked me to be a guest in her team hop this month!  I hope you are all enjoying yourselves so far!  I know the stampers here have many lovely things to share with you!!



For my card today, I tried a "fall ombre" kind-of effect.  I started stamping the leaves from "A Little Something" in Delightful Dijon.  About a third of the way over, I switched to stamping them in Cajun Craze.  For the last third, I finished up the leaves in Cherry Cobbler.  


Fall is absolutely my favorite season, and I loved being able to showcase most of the fall colors on this card!

Thanks again to Darla and her amazing team for having me join their hop this month as a guest!
Next up on the hop is the lovely, Jeanne Moss!


8 comments:

  1. What a nice technique for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ombre technique and that little bit of lace under your sentiment is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great idea for using that stamp set for cards instead of treats and tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have yet to see a project with that stamp set & it is super cute! Thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorbs! Like Nancy I love the lacey idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously adorable! Totally have to try this! Love this, and you!

    ReplyDelete