Wednesday, November 4, 2015

ICS Blog Hop - Giving Thanks!


Welcome to our November hop!  I am so very happy to be with my favorite stampers again this month, and we are all sharing thankful ideas.  So fitting for November!!   Thanksgiving is coming up fast, and I'm very excited.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  

Today, my card features the Vintage Leaves stamp set.  It was one of my favorites, as soon as the new catalog came out in June!

Here's my card:

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  I'll be cooking.  I cook a big breakfast, and then of course a big dinner.  It is the one time of year I am very particular about doing things from scratch.  No short cuts.  My sister and her family always join us, and sometimes our parents do too.  It is always a good, good day!  Whatever you do, I hope your day is just as wonderful as I know mine will be!

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card!  

Next up on the hop is Terri, and I know she will have something amazing to share!



14 comments:

  1. OMG that is amazing! Very detailed card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this card! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card especially the colors you choose.I think this would be a great card for me to case for club

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love this card! The new Neutrals Collection DSP Stack paper was perfect for the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty pretty card nicole. thanks so much for the great share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome color choices. May I CASE?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! I love that rustic look! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! The Vintage Leaves set is one of my (many) favorites right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is stunning friend!! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great color combo and love the block stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic color combination with one of my favorite sets!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card!! I really love the feel and colors of this card!!

    ReplyDelete