Wednesday, May 10, 2017

SSInk - Birthday Cards

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Wednesday!  I'm loving the smell of flowers as they are finally coming back.  What is your favorite part about spring?

Today over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are sharing birthday ideas.  Spring always makes me think of birthdays, and I think I reach for more cards this season, than any other time of the year.  In our home, we are preparing for my daughter's 12th birthday.  Where has the time gone?

Here is the card I made:

I am really going to miss this product suite!  I can't believe they are retiring it already!  The Designer Series Paper, and stamp set featured here are from the Party Animal suite in the Occasions Catalog, and is while supplies lasts only!  This great suite can be used to make fun birthday cards for anyone, make sure you order yours before it is too late!

That is all I have to share for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has to share over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspriation.

~Nichole



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment