Thursday, May 25, 2017

Only 7 Days Left! - Oh, So Succulent

Hello everyone! 

I hope you are having a great week!  We have been having lovely weather here in the Seattle area.  Makes me just want to stay out side, all day long!  



Did you know there is only one week left for the Occasions, and the Annual Catalogs?!?!  I am so sad to see some of my favorite items leaving!



Today, I want to share with you a card I made featuring the Succulents product suite found on page 21 of the Occasions catalog.  The whole suite is retiring.  ðŸ˜¢

My card uses the Oh So Succulent Stamp Set, the Succulent Framelits, and the coordinating Designer Series Paper. (That is unfortunately already sold out.)

The framelits, and the stamp set are both marked down because they are retiring, which makes them a *fantastic* deal right now!

Have you put in your retired list order yet??

Hope you have a great day!
~Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment