Wednesday, December 6, 2017

ICS Blog Hop - Merry Little Christmas


Welcome to the December Inspire, Create, and Share blog hop.  This month we are all featuring fun gift-able items.  I choose to share the gifts I made for my team Christmas party last weekend.  My gifts featured the Merry Little Christmas designer series paper, almost exclusively.

Here is a picture of them all lined up on my mantle:

Here is close up of one by itself:


I decorated gift bags, and added personalized tags.


I love the plaid in the Merry Little Christmas designer series paper.  I found coordinating list pads at a big box craft store, and used the DSP, and coordinating colored cardstock to make a personalized cover for the pads.


I also found these great eyeglass cases at the same store.  I filled them with german chocolates, and made a tag for it as well.

I had so much fun putting these gifts together for my team.  I hope you enjoyed seeing my projects.  Next up on the hop is my good friend, Darla.  I know she has something great to share - she is so talented!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



Product List

12 comments:

  1. I love your clever ideas - that eye glasses case is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gift bags and those eye glass cases are a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky team you have!! Love when we find something that goes with the DSP (eyeglass cases!). And it's special to put their initials on things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute...wish I was on your team! LOL! What a great idea...I love that plaid DSP so much I've used just about every scrap of it! THanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those r super creative!! that eyeglass case idea is brilliant!!!!! merry christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow girl your full of fun inspiration! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the plaid designs and those eye glasses case is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such cute bags and I love the little case that coordinated!

    ReplyDelete