Wednesday, November 29, 2017

ICS Blog Hop - Join the Fold - Coffee Cafe


Welcome to a special Inspire, Create, and Share blog hop! We recently attended OnStage in Salt Lake City with 2,700 demonstrators to see new products, hear training, and connect with friends. Our team met for dinner and to swap cards designed with fancy folds. Meeting together is the best. Of course now we want to share the fancy fold card designs with you!

Being a demonstrator means you meet people from all over the world, get to travel for events, we get the first peek at new products. Only demonstrators get the opportunity to attend Stampin’ Up! events to see the new catalog in hand, use the products, and the perk of bringing home new stamp sets, projects, and sometimes more! You can join one of our teams and receive all of these demonstrator perks. You select your starter kit, it is $125 in product but you only pay $99 and includes free shipping. Just ask your demonstrator where to get started to sign up, or if that is me click here



Here is my card: 

I decided to make a shelf card, with one of my favorite suites form the catalog, Coffee Cafe.  I have featured four different patterns from the designer series paper pack, the stamp set, and even the corrugated embellishments.

Next up on the hop, is Karie - I know you are going to love her card!


9 comments:

  1. Love your bridge card. You did a fabulous job mixing and using the different designs inthe DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card...so fun to give to a coffee lover. Great to re-connect with you in Salt Lake! Thanks for hopping with us in this special hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coffee card is really cute, Nichole!! And I just loved meeting you in Salt Lake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! So nice to meet last month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun hangin out with you gf! Been too long!! Love your card! I have yet to do this fold and you have inspired me to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great minds think alike in using the coffee theme! This is one of my new favorite styles of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bridge and really want to learn and make it myself. I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bridge card is great and even better because this is my favorite set in the annual catalog! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome paper choice. And a very cool card. I haven't made one of these before, might need to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete