Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone!  Today, over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are sharing some fun Winter Wonderland ideas.  For my cards, I have chosen to show two of my Christmas card designs from this year.  These cards are quick and easy to throw together, but still look very nice.

Here are my cards:



I hope your day is filled with lots of love and joy as we celebrate the birth of Jesus.  Be sure to head over to the SSInk blog to see what the other design team members are sharing.

Thanks for stopping by!
Merry Christmas!
~Nichole

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Nichole! Love your cards, especially the cute & simple JOY card! And I love the verse you started your post with. So powerful & uplifting! We are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The metallics on your JOY card work so well together. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete