Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Sale-a-Bration 2018 Kick Off Blog Hop


Welcome to our Sale-a-Bration Kick Off Blog Hop!  Today, I along with many other demonstrators from all over the world are sharing some fun sneak peeks at some of the Sale-a-Bration items that you can get FOR FREE starting tomorrow.  Sale-a-Bration is the best time of the year.  Who doesn't love free stuff?  There are so many amazing choices this year!

Here is my card:



My card features the new Party Panda stamp set.  This adorable set features three different panda bear images, along with a few greetings and accent stamps.



I chose to make my card to go along with the current color challenge, over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration.


This was my first Valentine card of the season, but the simple Love You greeting could be used for just about anything.  I hope you've enjoyed my card.  You can continue onto the next hopper using the list below.  Just click on the name under mine. 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List

3 comments: