Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Awesome weekend & more swaps to share!

Hey everyone!  I hope that your weekend was as fabulous as mine was!  I spent my weekend in Leavenworth, WA with two friends of mine.  We had a great time walking, shopping, and eating **way** too much delicious food!  I missed you all on Monday, but if you've ever left your family to fend for themselves for a weekend, you'll understand the catching up I've been doing this week.  LOL

This was the amazing view from our room.  

Here is a picture of the three of us.  Heidi, Rhonda and I.

It was so relaxing to just hang out with my friends!!

Today I have a couple new cards to show you.  They are from a team swap I participated in at convention.  Our team had a delicious dinner at Olive Garden, complete with swapping, and a fun make-n-take.

I designed my swap right after the new catalog went live.  I had just gotten my order, and was very excited to use as many new things as possible.  LOL!


My card features the new Definitely Dahlia background stamp, the new In Color, Mint Macron, and also a new embossing folder called Elegant Dots.  The greeting is from the set called Fabulous Four.  I love that this card really shows off the Mint Macron.  I am in love with that color!!

Here is my top pick from the swaps I received at this meeting.


Surprise, surprise, this card also features the new In Color, Mint Macron.  I love this color!  (I will try really hard not to bombard ya'll with this color too much!  Promise!)  This lovely card was designed by Rashelle Kennett.  I just love everything about it.  Especially the silver thread behind her butterfly!

Well, that is all I have to show for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Have a great day!!

~Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment