Friday, August 7, 2015

Top Picks - Convention Christmas Card Swap

Hey there!  TGIF!!  I am so ready for the weekend!  Are you?  Do you have any fun plans?  I am excited to be heading out of town for the weekend with a couple of girlfriends for some chill time.  If I can get my stuff together, it will also include some crafty time!

Yesterday, I shared with you the two cards I made for  Christmas card swap I participated in at convention.  Today, I have my two Top Picks from the cards I received in the swap.


The card on the left was made by Sandy Carlson.  I love that she chose a unique fold for her card!  I love the nice clean look, and strong colors she chose.  

The card on the right was made by Amanda Cardera.  I love how she used the Hardwood stamp to make a door.  Look at the beautiful door knob made using our Antique Brads!  


Well, that's it.  That is what I have to share with you for today!  Be sure to check back next week for more swap shares, and maybe even a picture or two from my girl's weekend!  I hope you have a *fabulous* weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment