Thursday, August 6, 2015

Christmas Swaps

During convention I participated in two groups different groups of one Christmas Card Swap.  I know it sounds a little early to be talking about Christmas, but I think getting started any time after June 1st is fair!  LOL But, maybe that is just because I do mostly handmade gifts, which all require time that I don't have.  

I was so happy to see that we had a Christmas section in the annual catalog again!  It was gone for a couple years, but has happily found it's way back!  Today, I'll share with you my two cards for this swap, and next time I'll show you my favorite cards that I received in the swap.

Here's the first card I made:

This card features the Wonderous Wreath stamp set.  I love the the effect you get with the 2 step stamping in this set.  I used the new Cucumber Crush In Color for the base of the card, and also for the wreath.  I really like how bright that green is!  For some fun sparkle, I added some gold Dazzling Details to the wreath, and the bow.  

This is the second card I made:

This card has some stronger colors.  I used Old Olive, and Cherry Cobbler.  This card also features the new Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.  I embossed the olive base with our new Brick Wall embossing folder.  

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out what I had to share for today!  
I hope you have a great day!

~Nichole


No comments:

Post a Comment