Friday, October 7, 2016

CCMC427 - Fun Sketch!

Today I decided I wanted to play along with the challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary.  They have a fun sketch challenge going on.  I enjoy seeing new card sketches that make me think outside of the box!  Here's their sketch:


I wanted to try out my new Christmas Pines stamp set, and coordinating Thinlits.  I just got these items earlier this week and haven't had a chance to use them yet.


I ended up moving my greeting a little from the sketch - but I'm super happy with my card.


I love the fun, detailed cut outs we are able to get from thinlits!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a great weekend!
~Nichole



Product List

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Nichole! I love the Pines Thinlits so much! Your die cuts look amazing against the dsp you chose! Thanks for playing along with us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I love the DSP you chose with the pine cones and pine sprigs arrangement. I think the placement of your sentiment looks great. Thank you for stamping along with the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your festive card Nichole - the paper is the perfect pairing for your pine cone embellishments. Thanks for joining us over at Create with Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your spray of pine needles and pine cones anchors the flap of designer paper! Great use of this sketch! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card for a fun sketch! Thanks for joining us Nichole at Create with Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rich colours of your card. Really festive card. Thank you for joining us at create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun and what a great use of those framelits and the dsp! Love the look! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! LOVE all things about it! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete