Friday, October 21, 2016

I'm Always Here for You

Hello everyone!

Today, I am sharing a card, and envelope I made for a challenge I found in a local crafting group I belong to.  Kat Scrappiness & Newton's Nook have a card challenge going for encouraging and supportive cards; in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Here is the card I made:

I featured the Flirty Flamingo Envelope Paper on my card, and then used the rest of one sheet to make a matching envelope.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!
~Nichole



Product List

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and I love the matching envelope! I love the sentiment, which is a perfect supportive way to lift up a friend or family member that needs to hear it. Thank you for joining our challenge at Kat Scrappiness! AJ

    ReplyDelete