Tuesday, October 4, 2016

SSInk October Color Challenge

Today I am playing along with the color challenge from SSInk.  At first, I was a little worried about these colors together - but as I was stamping, I quickly realized that this would be a new "go to" color combination!


Here are the colors from the challenge:

Here's my card:

I was so excited to finally have the chance to use the Paisleys & Posies stamp set!  I knew I loved this set!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole





Product List

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, Nichole! Love those colors (I was skeptical, too!) and I especially love the sweater texture behind your sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at the SSINK Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Nichole! Love those colors (I was skeptical, too!) and I especially love the sweater texture behind your sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at the SSINK Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete