Thursday, October 6, 2016

SUO Thanks & Thanksgiving Challenge

Today I decided I wanted to play along with the SUOnly challenge.  Right now, they have a Thanks & Thanksgiving challenge going on.  

I was not sure what kind of card I wanted to do.  My daughter loves to help me when I am crafting and she had an idea, so I decided to go with that.  She wanted a tree, with leaves in all the fall colors.

I chose to use one of the trees from Lovely as a Tree. I did the different colors with markers.

Here is my card:

I'm really happy with how the card turned out, and the bonding time with my tween.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall creation made with this stamp set that will never grow old though it has stood the test of time!! Glorious!! Thanks for playing along in our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours on the tree are so gorgeous and just perfect for our thankful challenge. So glad you joined the fun at SUO.

    ReplyDelete