Friday, August 11, 2017

Carols of Christmas

Hey everyone!  I hope you have had a good week!  Today I am dropping off my kids so they can go camping with the youth group from church - and my husband and I are just not sure what to do with ourselves!  They will be back on Sunday.  But this is the first summer where our kids have had plans, without us.  It is great for them, and good for us too - it is just a strange feeling that we aren't quite used to yet.

Today, with Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are sharing some fun ideas using the Carols of Christmas stamp set, and coordinating dies.  There is a great, pre-release going on right now for this fun bundle.  I love the big, bold greetings in the stamp set - and the dies have so many possibilities that we haven't really had before.

My card has a bit of a sneak peak on it!  I did not use the thinlit dies, but I have used some other products from the amazing Holiday Catalog that goes live on September 1st.


Do you see anything new?  I have used the brand new Merry Little Christmas designer series paper.  I also used the new Jute Twine.  Isn't this greeting amazing?!?!  There is another big bold greeting like this in the stamp set too.  I love big greetings that can be the main focus of your card.  My greeting was stamped in Basic Black onto Whisper White cardstock.  I added the line detail stamp in Old Olive, and also a popped up Old Olive poinsettia flower.  Behind the greeting is some of the new Jute Twine, and two sneak peaks of designer series paper from the Merry Little Christmas pack available in the upcoming Holiday Catalog.

I hope you like my simple card, as much as I liked making it.  Be sure to head over to Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration to see what the other design team members have shown using this great stamp set!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card, Nichole! Love the 2 colors on your banner- the black really pops!

    ReplyDelete