Friday, August 18, 2017

Host Rewards Stamp Sets

Hello everyone!  I hope you have had a wonderful week!  

Today, at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are showing off the amazing stamp sets that are exclusive to hostesses.  There are six sets in the annual catalog only available to hostesses.  They are all fabulous.

Today, I am featuring the You're Delightful stamp set.  It has 11 stamps in the set.  This includes two large greetings, 6 small greetings, and 3 conversation bubble images.  

Here is my card:

My card was CASE'd from a photo of a swap that a friend of mine took.  I'm so sorry, I don't know who to give credit to.  But thank you!  I love the simplicity of the layout, and monotone color effect.

Here is the stamps in the set:

Be sure to head on over to Stylin' Stampin' Inkpspiration to see what the other design team members are sharing!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Nichole! I guess I just needed to see that stamp in action before I was convinced I needed it!! I'll be sure to order it! Love the simplicity of the card and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete