Monday, August 14, 2017

Summer Fun

Hey there!  Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend.

Today, at Stylin' Stampin' Inskpiration we are sharing some summer fun ideas.  I knew right away that I wanted to use that great Adirondack chair from the Seasonal Layers dies set.  Those dies, and the Colorful Season stamp set are just good to have in your arsenal of crafting supplies.  They will take you through any season, and you can add any kind of greeting you might need. 

Here is my card:

I started with a 3.75" x 5' piece of whisper white paper.  I sponged Crumb Cake ink onto the bottom, and then stamped the sand from the High Tide stamp set in Crumb Cake on top.  I added the grass from the High Tide set, in Soft Suede, after it had been stamped off on my grid paper.  In the middle section, I sponged Marina Mist ink, and topped it with the water stamp from High Tide, also in Marina Mist.  On the top, I sponged Soft Sky, and then added clouds with the Embossing Paste and Pattern Party Decorative Masks.  I stamped my greeting in Basic Black Archival Ink.  Last, but definitely not least I added the Adirondack chair that I cut out of the Wood Textures 6x6 paper stack.

Be sure to head over to Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration to see what the other summer fun ideas the design team members are showing.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card, but the embossed clouds are just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect card for summer! Love the grass. But the clouds are the best!!

    ReplyDelete