Friday, September 1, 2017

SSINK Case the DT - Pamela Wu

Hello everyone!  Welcome to September!  Fall is coming in just a few short weeks, are you ready? I'm ready for crisp fall days!

The first Friday of the month over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration is always Case the Design Team Member.  This month we are CASE-ing the fabulous Pamela Wu .  Pamela has been a demonstrator since 2010, and has such a talent for paper crafting.  I am so happy, and honored to be a part of this design team with her.

I chose to CASE a card that she posted on May 24th of this year.  Here is her card:


I love how fast and easy this card is to make!  This is great to CASE when you need something beautiful, quickly.  When I was making my card, I decided to change just a couple things.  I used the same stamp set, and designer series paper pack.  But I changed the colors, and the greeting.

Here is my card:

I really love the Daisy Delight stamp set, but I haven't used it very much.  Pamela's project has inspired me to get it out and use it more.

Thanks so much for being a part of the team Pamela!

Be sure to head over to the Stlylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see how the other design team members have CASE-d Pamela's projects.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List

1 comment: