Monday, February 26, 2018

Back to Nature: Waterfront

Hey everybody!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I did!  I spent Saturday crafting with some of the greatest ladies I know.  Today, my family attended church, had lunch together while we were out doing a little shopping, and then we came home and relaxed together.

Today over at Stylin' Stampin' Inskpiration we are sharing ideas that take us back to nature.  I decided to make a card that features the Waterfront stamp set.


I love how easy it is to create mountain scenes like this one with this set.


I used my Clear Wink of Stella brush to make my water sparkle.

That is all I have to share for today.  Be sure to head over to the SSInkspiration blog to see what the other design team members are sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment