Monday, February 5, 2018

SSINK Sketch Challenge: Party Pandas

Happy Monday!  How was your weekend?  Our weekend was pretty low key.  On Saturdays, we have some of our neighbors over to play board games.  Well, this past weekend we also babysat my two young nieces.  The kids had a great time playing together.  

Look at them all having fun in their cat ears. 

Today over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are launching a new sketch challenge.  

Here is the sketch:

Here is my card:


I haven't gotten a chance to use the Party Panda Sale-a-Bration stamp set much yet.  I knew as soon as I saw this sketch that I was going to be featuring this set.  I paired the fun pandas with the Picture Perfect Party paper.  I added a greeting to the bottom, using the classic label punch, and used the ombre Lemon Lime Twist ribbon in the background.

That is all I have to share for today.  Be sure to head over to the SSInkspiration blog to see what the other design team members created; and to play along with the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole


1 comment:

  1. I can't get enough of those pandas! They make such a happy card - great job!

    ReplyDelete