Sunday, February 11, 2018

Kre8tors Blog Hop - Beautiful Peacock


Hello everyone!  Welcome to the February Kre8tors blog hop.  This month we are all sharing some fun Sale-a-Bration ideas.  There are so many great items to choose from in this year's Sale-a-Bration offerings, and there will be even more things offered at the end of this week.  You can choose one free level one Sale-a-Bration item for every $50 you spend on catalog purchases.  

Today, I am sharing a card that I made that features the Beautiful Peacock stamp set.  This is a level one Sale-a-Bration item.

Here is my card:


Up next on the hop is Mary, I am sure she has something great to share!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



February 2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop Roll Call List

15 comments:

  1. Loving the Peacock stamp creations but it's not one I'm hurrying to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow another beautiful card using the peacock, ok so now thinking I need this set, laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! So adorable, thank you for sharing! That peacock is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the effect of the background, what colours did you use? Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - I love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! The DSP you chose goes great with the peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nichole I love all the elements of your card and your colour choices work perfectly together - great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love the background you created. :)

    ReplyDelete