Friday, February 9, 2018

Be My Valentine - Heart Happiness

Happy Friday!  Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?  My husband and I have plans to go out with a friend tonight, and then it will be all about baking to get ready for a Youth Group bake sale on Sunday.

Today over at Stylin' Stampin' Inskpiration the design team is sharing some do it yourself valentine ideas.  I am sharing a card I made that I plan to give to my daughter.

Here is my card:


I used the Heart Happiness stamp set for the focus of my card.  I stamped the striped heart twice in Melon Mambo, and for the middle one, I stamped it with second generation Melon Mambo ink.  I added in the outline hearts with Calypso Coral ink, and then embossed some heart clusters with Gold Embossing Powder.  This piece is on top of a piece of Painted with Love designer series paper, on a Rich Razzleberry card base.  For my greeting, I used the valentine's day stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Melon Mambo ink, on Whisper White.  I punched it out with the Classic Label Punch.

That is all I have to share for today.  Be sure to head over to the SSInkspiration blog to see what the other design team members are sharing!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

1 comment: