Sunday, February 4, 2018

Petal Palette Class

Hello there everyone!  Today I am excited to share my upcoming class with you!

Have you seen the gorgeous Petal Passion product suite in the Occasions Catalog?  You can find it on pages 22 and 23. 

In this next class, we will be making 5 notecards, and a box to keep them in.  The class also includes a pack of Petal Passion Designer Series Paper, and a roll of 1/8 " Sheer Ribbon in Whisper White (pg 199 AC).




I am super excited to share this fun product suite with you!  Here is a closer look at some of the projects we will be making.

  

This is the card box.  It will hold all five cards, plus the envelopes.

I also want to share a couple of the cards we will be making.




I hope you'll join me for this class.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



No comments:

Post a Comment