Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Come and sit with me.

Hello, Wednesday!  How is your week going so far?  Mine has been pretty great.  Wednesday is my favorite day of the week, because nearly each Wednesday I get to have date night, with my love.


Today, I have a card for  you that features the new "Sitting Here" stamp set.  This was one of the very first stamp sets I loved when I opened up the catalog at On Stage back in April. This set does require a bit of patience, but it is well worth it!

My card today is based off of one I saw on Pinterest, but when I went back to find it I could not.  So, thank you to whomever posted a similar card!

I used the tree stamp from Sheltering Tree to get the tree branches at the top of the card.

Thank so much for stopping by today!  



No comments:

Post a Comment