Friday, June 24, 2016

Sitting Here on the porch.

Hello there!  Welcome to Friday!  Are you ready for the weekend? I know I'm not ready.  Tomorrow is our Relay for Life of Puyallup Event, and I am so very excited.  But there are so many things to do at the last minute to prepare for the event, and then of course the things that everyone forgets about until right when you need them.

I am sure the event will be amazing, as it always is!


Today, I have a nice, relaxing card to share.  Mostly, because I would love to be right there, right now!  LOL!

This card was of course made with the Sitting Here stamp set.  I'm not sure if you can tell or not from this picture, but I used a layer of Fine Tip Glue on the flower pot to give it a glossy finish.  I did see a card like this somewhere, but I can not remember where.  So sorry!  Thanks for the inspiration if it was your card!

I really love this stamp set!  This, and the Swirly Bird stamp set were the first two "must have" stamp sets that caught my eye when I got the new catalog back in April while I was in Salt Lake City. #perksofbeingademo !!  Did you know that right now, if you join my Stampin' Up! team, not only do you get the best deal on your starter kit - you also get to choose 2 FREE STAMP SETS!  Any sets you want!! Total, with your free stamp sets that could be up to $229 in products, for only $99 plus tax.   You can message me for more info about joining my team, or check it out here: Join the Fun.  This promotion is only good until the end of June, so be sure to check it out today!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole


Here is a list of products I used for this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment