Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Thinking of You Shaker Card

Hello!  How is the week treating you so far?  

Only 3 days until Relay for Life of Puyallup!  I am up to my eyeballs in things to do to finish getting ready for the event.  I love Relay, and all the love, joy, and support we are able to bring people through this event.  I am also so happy to be supporting the organization who gives the most for cancer research in the U.S. (after the American government).  As much as I love Relay, I would love even more for there to not be a need for events like this - for cancer to have a cure.  You can find out more about our Relay for Life event here: Relay for Life of Puyallup

Ok, enough relay talk - onto the stampin' I have to share with you today!

Today, I'm sharing a shaker card I made using the Pop of Paradise stamp set.  


Shaker cards are a whole lot easier now with our new Foam Adhesive Strips.  These lovely little gems of foam adhesive will curve/bend to any shape you need.  For this card, I did a heart.  

That is all I have for today!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole


Here is a list of products I used to make my card:

No comments:

Post a Comment