Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Moroccan Thank You

Hello everyone!  I hope your week is going well!  Are you ready for Father's Day on Sunday?  I am still working on things.  I seem to work better under pressure, so I'm sure I'll be finishing up all the way to the last minute on Saturday evening.  On Sunday we plan to just take it easy in the morning, and then for the afternoon we'll head on over to watch the Tacoma Rainiers baseball game.


Today, I'm sharing a thank you card I made recently.  I made this card using the Moroccan Nights stamp set found on page 67 of the Idea Book & Catalog.

I wanted to use the colors that are featured in the Moroccan Designer Series Paper.  I don't have that DSP yet, but I am excited to play with it soon! I went for a "carpet" type look for my bacground.  For my ribbon, I sponged Early Espresso ink onto the White 5/8" Organza Ribbon.

I hope you enjoyed my project!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



Here is a list of products I used on my card:

No comments:

Post a Comment