Thursday, June 23, 2016

June D's Stamping Team USA Blog Hop - New Products

Welcome to another month of hopping with D's Stamping Team USA!  I am, as always, so very honored to be hopping with these lovely ladies!  This month our hop is focusing on products from the new catalog.  I bet you just came over here from Megan's blog.  Wasn't her project great?  She always has such wonderful ideas to share!!  I am featuring a project that I made for my "Color Your World" class a week or so ago.  This bag was made using the Gift Bag Punch Board.  I made my own "Designer Series Paper" using the Swirly Bird stamp set.  It is my absolute favorite new set out of the catalog!!  


For the bag, I started with a full sized 8.5" x 11" piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock and then stamped all over it.  When you are covering an area like this with stamping, it is helpful to start with the biggest stamps, and then work your way down to the smallest stamp you have.  For my bag topper, I cut out one of the new scalloped squares from the new Layering Squares Framelits.  I love those too!  I cut a long length of ribbon, and glued it to the outside/back of the bag under the scallop square.  This way, I was able to have a finished look, but still fill the bag with goodies quite easily when I'm ready to give it away.


Next up on the hop is Darla!  I am sure she'll have something super fun to share too! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

3 comments:


  1. great project! I have yet to get this bundle! But, with each cute idea just like yours its about to happen! Thx for hopping with us as our guest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea! Loving that stamp set! Like Darla said, the more I see it used, the more I think I need it in my collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag and love your own made DSP!

    ReplyDelete