Monday, June 27, 2016

Moroccan Nights Shadow Frame

Oh my goodness!  We've made it!  This is the last Monday in June!  Summer has officially started, and Relay is over for another year!

Relay was just as amazing as I had hoped.  There were ups, and downs, things that didn't go as planned, and forgotten things - but over all, the event was spectacular, and I was honored to be a part of it!


This week starts my Anniversary Week!  On Wednesday, I will celebrate 12 years with this amazing company!  I joined Stampin' Up! originally just to get my products at a discount.  I never would've thought that I would be able to say that stamping pays me to create!

To celebrate my anniversary - I'd like to give something back to you!  Yes, you - sitting there reading this.  You are the reason I have lasted 12 years in this, and you are the reason that my business is growing!  And to thank you for that - I am having an Anniversary Week Special.




Today, I am sharing a 3-d project with you.  I made this Shadow Box Frame using some Kraft Cardstock, and the Moroccan Nights stamp set.  


This is the very first shadow box frame I have ever made.  It isn't perfect -but I love it!  I was able to decorate the sides, and top with the long border stamp from the stamp set.  

The centerpiece was made by stamping the medallion looking image four times onto vellum cardstock.  I then cut each one into a circle.  I folded the circle in half, twice to get these puffy quarter circles.  I covered my center with a petite petals punch, and a metal rimmed pearl.

That is all I have for today! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole




No comments:

Post a Comment