Monday, November 28, 2016

Affectionate Hello

Hello everyone!

How are you doing?  I hope your Monday is going well, and that you had a lovely holiday weekend!  We celebrated with my parents, my sister, and her family here at my house.  We had a great time.  After dinner, my sister and I went out shopping - a valued tradition.  I was able to score my husband's gift, with nearly a 1/3 discount!  

Today I'm sharing a simple Hello card that I made.  

Here is my card:

My card features the Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape that is on sale with the Online Extravaganza.  Did you know that today is the last day of that sale?  It is!  Also, there are some specials that are available today only.  

You can see everything on sale by clicking on the image below:


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day!
~Nichole



Product List
Pansy Punch
[130698]
$16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment