Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A Colored Christmas

Hello everyone!  Thanks for dropping by today.  I hope you are having a good week!  


We are having a good week, just trying to wrap up these two weeks or so of homeschooling before we take our long winter break.  

I am also in the middle of Holiday Bazaar Season.  I am on week 4 of 6 of having a bazaar each and every weekend.  I have had so much fun meeting new people!

Today, I'm sharing a colored Christmas card with you.

Here is my card:

I stamped the ornaments stamp from Jar of Cheer all around the edges of the Whisper White card stock using Soft Suede ink.  Then, I colored in the images.  I used one of the ovals from the Stitched Shapes Framelits, with Cherry Cobbler card stock for the greeting that I embossed using Versamark and Silver Embossing Powder.

I hope you enjoy this card I've shared!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole






Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment