Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration Blog Hop


Hello!  It's time to take a break from your news station of choice - and do something fun instead!  I've never been so happy to see an election over!  The mud slinging was crazy, on both sides!  So - back to the fun.  Today, we are hopping along with some of the gals from Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration.  The theme for our hop is CASE a Design Team member.  Have you ever heard the term CASE?  It means to Copy and Share everything.  

As you hop along with us, be sure to leave some love for each of the very talented designers on this team.  We all love feedback, and are excited to see what you are loving!  You should have just come here from stop #2 - Pamela, over at Stinky Tofu.  If you get lost in the hop - we all have a complete list of hoppers listed at the bottom of each post.

Ok, enough chit chat, here's my project.


I made a little gift card holder, with a matching card.  The card goes in the back pocket, and the gift card in that front pocket.


In this picture you can see the card, that I decorated to look like the outside.  For my example, I'm keeping my favorite gift card inside.  (My Starbucks card!)

I chose to CASE a project done by my BFF, Jen.  She made her card just last week for the our Friday Favorites: Dies.  You can see her project here, at Faith. Grace. Stamp.  I turned her card into a gift card holder by folding a Kraft Tag A Bag gift bag almost in half.  I embossed the bottom portion with the Cable Knit Dynamic embossing folder.


Next up in the hop is Darcy, from Dj's Stampin' Place.  I know she has something fun to share!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

Blog Hop Participant List:

1. Tobe B. at The Craft Sea

2. Pamela W. at Stinky Tofu
3. Nichole L. at Scrappy Stamps and Ink
4. Darcy J. at Dj's Stampin' Place
5. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Stamps




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment