Monday, November 21, 2016

Clean and Simple Christmas Pines

Hello everyone!  I hope your week is going well!  Do you have plans this week for Thanksgiving?  I will be hosting dinner at my house, and we will be joined by my sister and her family, and our parents.

Today, I'm playing along with the Paper Players Clean and Simple Christmas Challenge.

Clean & Simple cards do not come easily for me.  I have to really work to make myself let the card be, and not keep adding more.

Here is my card:


I was so happy to use the Pine Bough embossing folder that is on sale this week.   Also, don't forget that the Christmas Pines stamp set is also on sale right now, 25% off!

You can check out this embossing folder, and everything else that is on sale this week by clicking on the image below.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole






Product List

3 comments:

  1. Nichole, I love all the white and the embossed pine boughs! The sentiment is just perfect! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that white space is fabulous! Pretty holiday card! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Once again, I have forgotten that I have this EF! I need to used it, you've inspired me! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete