Monday, November 7, 2016

SSInk Color Challenge

Hello everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend!  I had a great weekend!  A friend and I drove up to Vancouver, BC on Friday.  We then attended the Stampin' Up! OnStage Local event on Saturday.  It was so much fun!  There was lots of chatting, laughing, sharing, the revealing of the Occasions catalog, - and of course PRIZE PATROL's!  I am not allowed to share many details of our event yet - but know that they are coming soon!!  (& worth the wait!)  Here are a few pictures from the event.



Today, over at SSInk, we have a fun color challenge going on!


What do you think of these colors?  Right away, I saw fish, and water.  So, that is what I made.

Here is my card:


I gave my mason jar a glassy effect by covering it with a layer of Fine Tip Glue.  Before it had a chance to dry, I squished my goldfish into the layer to adhere him to the card - without making him glossy.

My background paper came from the Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.  I cut the paper to the size I wanted, and then used my Aqua Painter and Island Indigo ink pad to give the background a washed look.

That is all I have to share today.  I hope Monday is nice to you!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment