Wednesday, November 2, 2016

ICS Blog Hop - Season of Gratitude


Hello everyone!  It is the first Wednesday of the month, which means the ICS Gals are hoppin'!

This month we are all showing projects done with the October Paper Pumpkin Kit.



If you don't have a Paper Pumpkin subscription, now is definitely the time to get one!  Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit, offered by Stampin' Up.  We do the work, so you can skip to the fun! Paper Pumpkin is a fully designed project kit that arrives at your door each month with stamps, ink, and paper—everything cut and ready to go, so you can skip to the fun. We’ll surprise you with fun projects like cards, gift packaging, home décor, and more for just $19.95.  (That includes shipping!)

For October, our kit was called Season of Gratitude.  The kit came with everything needed to make 8 fall fun shaker cards.  


Instead of making the cards though, I opted to turn them into a fun fall banner!

Here is my project:


The only thing I added to my Paper Pumpkin kit to make this banner is the cut out letters.  


In this close up of my banner, you can see the sequins from the shaker box. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my alternative project for the October Paper Pumpkin kit!

Next up in the Blog Hop is Joni - I'm sure she will have something great to share!


~Nichole

10 comments:

  1. Great minds things alike...I figured someone else would make a banner besides myself. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the banner Nichole! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is so cute...what a great idea for the kit! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever use of this kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your banner is very Festive for Fall! This project is an excellent alternative for this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat idea for a banner! See, I would never have thought of a banner with this kit but it works!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable!! Great project my friend!

    ReplyDelete