Monday, January 15, 2018

2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop: Occasions Catalog


Welcome to the first ever Kre8tors Blog Hop!  I am working with almost twenty other Stampin' Up! demonstrators, worldwide to share some fun ideas.  This month we are all sharing ideas that come from the Occasions catalog.  There are some amamzing projects in this catalog, so be sure to use the next button, and hop all the way around to see what everyone has to share.

Today I am sharing a project that features some products from the Picture Perfect Party suite, found on pages 4 and 5.

Here is my card: 


For my card, I started with a Bermuda Bay Card base that I embossed with the new Simple Stripes embossing folder.  I took a sheet of Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper and cut it into 3 x 3" squares, and matted it with Basic Black.  

My greeting was stamped on Whisper White with Bermuda Bay and Peekaboo Peach inks.  I used the Triple Banner punch on both ends.  I added some Black Shimmer ribbon from the annual catalog behind the greeting, and that was it.

I am very happy with how the card came out, and I was able to make 4 of them out of one sheet of the designer series paper.

Next up on the hop, is my good friend Deb Naylor.  She always has great ideas to share!




12 comments:

  1. Great card, Nichole! Love your attention to detail by adding the black ribbon to tie into the black accents in the Picture Perfect Party paper. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Nichole! I like the addition of the ribbon behind the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your card! It's so fun, and the Picture Perfect Party Paper is so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. You card is "picture perfect," Nicole! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Nichole! Especially the ribbon waving around behind the banner- & the banner cut at top & bottom... cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did great with the picture perfect party DSP!Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Loving the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The embossed cardstock gives the card a nice added depth and I love how you folded your ribbon behind the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this paper! What a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW now I need that DSP! LOL! Thanks friend! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Nichole - I love how bright and colourful it is and the embossed stripes in the background are a lovely touch. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how happy your card is with the bright colours and great use of designer paper! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete