Monday, January 15, 2018

SSINKTC50

Hey everyone!  Today over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are kicking off a new Technique Challenge.  We are having fun with embossing paste.


Embossing paste is a new medium that was introduced in the current annual catalog.  We were given two new options of paste in the Occasions catalog that just went live a couple weeks ago.  Right now you can get the paste in White, Shimery White, and Silver.  I chose to use silver for my project.  The great thing about the white options is that you can add some reinker to the paste to color it for any project you are working on.

Here is my card:


I started with a Berry Bust card base, and a silver glimmer paper layer.  My next Berry Burst layer has a Silver Embossing Paste pattern on it.  To get the pattern, I smoothed the embossing paste over a mask from the Sweet Soiree Decorative Masks.

My greeting features the new Amazing Congratulations stamp set, that you can find on page 51 of the Occasions catalog.  There are three separate pieces that come together to make the tricolor congratulations.

That is all I have to share for today.  Please be sure to head over to the SSInkspiration blog to see what the other design team members are sharing, and to also play along with our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

2 comments:

  1. Love the silver with Berry Burst!! The embossing paste adds such pretty dimension to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did not think to use the paste in this way. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete