Monday, January 29, 2018

DIY Valentine

Good Morning!  Today the Stylin' Stampin' Inskpiration design team is sharing some ideas to get you thinking about Valentine's Day.  I decided to make a set of cards, and a box to keep them in.  My project features the Sure Do Love You suite found on pages 18 & 19 of the Occasions Catalog.


This is the box I made.  I made it using the Lots to Love Box Framelit Dies.  This box is sized perfectly to hold the new Narrow Notecards, and Envelopes that are also available as part of this product suite.


I went over all three hearts on the front of my box with my Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen, to add some fun shimmer.


I used the Narrow Note Cards to make five valentine cards, with coordinating envelopes.  Each card features a different patterns from the designer series paper pack.  Each piece of DSP was matted with a coordinating cardstock.  I added a simple ribbon knot, and a heart with a greeting.  These cards are very simple, and quick to assemble.  To coordinate the envelopes, I used my 2" circle punch, to punch out a piece of paper that was used on the card.

That is all I have to share for today, please be sure to head on over to the SSInkspiration blog to see what our other designers are sharing!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

1 comment: