Friday, January 5, 2018

SSInk: Case the DT - Tobe

Over at SSInkspiration we are super excited to welcome Tobe Buffenbarger back to the design team.  Her talent adds so much to our team.  Today we are all CASE-ing her.  I found a card she posted last August to case, with my favorite product suite from the annual catalog, the Coffee Break Suite.

Here is her card:


I kept my card nearly identical.  I changed the margins a little, one layer of DSP, and added some linen thread.

Here is my card:



That is all I have to share for today.  Head on over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see how the rest of the design team chose to CASE Tobe.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I'll never get tired of that Coffee Break Suite (she says, sipping her morning brew...)

    ReplyDelete