Wednesday, December 7, 2016

ICS Blog Hop - Reason for the Season


It is time for our monthly Inspire, Create and Share blog hop! This month our theme is I am Dreaming of a White Christmas and we're showcasing ideas using a white on white! We hope you enjoy this beautiful hop and will become inspired to give the white on white look a try!

Making a white on white card was a bit challenging for me, but I am so happy with the result.  

Here is my card:

I used my gold wink of stella pen to make my poinsettia sparkle.  I also used it around the edge of my decorative label punch.  I *love* my wink of stella pens!  It is such an easy way to add some sparkle to any project.

Next up on the hop is my best friend, Jen.  I know she has something beautiful to share!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List

9 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Nicole! Very elegant too! Thanks for hopping with us this month, we appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. The gold Wink of Stella adds a lot. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nichole, it's beautiful. Love the gold too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes struggle with how to use my gold wink of stella pen, but this is great and a wonderful idea to try! Your card turned out beautifully, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I especially love that you used the cable knit embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and color choices together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful girl! Isnt that folder awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i super love how you used the gold on this card!!! very elegant!!!!! i'm going to try this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just gorgeous! I love the gold touches. It's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete